C++ Programming II –
Classes and Objects
Identify object-oriented terminology used in C++.
- Apply constructors and destructors.
More Classes and Objects
Use this member.
Use static members.
- Demonstrate overloading functions and operators.
Inheritance and Polymorphism
Apply base and derived classes.
Apply scope and accessibility.
- Apply polymorphism using virtual functions.
File and I/O Operations
Demonstrate exception handling.
- Use streaming Input/Output (I/O).
- Demonstrate file processing.
Object-oriented Data Structures
Apply searching and sorting algorithms.
- Demonstrate dynamic memory allocation.
- Create link lists.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.