C++programming I –
Demonstrate the process of programming C++.
Demonstrate input/output processing (I/O).
Apply variables, constants, and arithmetic operations.
- Identify fundamental data types.
Selection and Repetition Structures
Use Boolean operations.
- Apply selection and repetition structures.
Apply passing parameters to functions.
- Apply returning values from functions.
- Determine scope of local and global variables.
Arrays and Pointers
Create an array.
- Explain pointers.
Creating Classes and Objects
- Explain creating classes.
- Explain declaring and using objects.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.