This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Influence of Consumers on other Consumers
- Analyze the effect of social and cultural settings on consumer behavior.
- Identify consumer differences in the interpretation of marketing messages.
- Explain the relationship between consumer traits on consumer behavior.
Domestic and Global Consumer Behavior
- Evaluate the implications of cross-cultural consumer behavior for the marketing mix.
- Identify global issues that affect consumer behavior.
Consumer Demographics and Psychographics
- Explain the relationship between consumer psychology and marketing communications.
- Define consumer psychology.
Environmental Influences on Consumer Behavior
- Identify psychological and social factors that influence consumer behavior.
- Examine external environmental influences of consumer behavior.
Consumer Needs, Perceptions, and Attitudes
- Conduct marketing research on consumers, using secondary sources.
- Explain the effect of consumer needs, perceptions, and attitudes on designing marketing communications.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.