psy428 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Stress Reduction and Employee Motivation
- Recommend methods to reduce workplace stressors within an organization.
- Apply theories of employee motivation to increase productivity.
- Explain how knowledge of human behavior, cognition, and affect can be used to enhance relationships in the workplace.
Introduction to Organizational Psychology
- Define organizational psychology.
- Explain the role of research and statistics in organizational psychology.
- Describe how organizational psychology can be used in organizations.
Social Context of Work
- Explain how the differences between leadership and management affect an organization.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of group problem-solving approaches.
- Propose an environment that is supportive of team functioning and learning and that allows for sustainable innovation and creativity.
Organizational Change and Development
- Recommend strategies to create alliances between an organization and its internal and external stakeholders.
- Explain the process of Organizational Development.
Organizational Socialization and Job Satisfaction
- Explain the impact of organizational socialization on job satisfaction.
- Analyze the relationship between productive and counterproductive behaviors in organizations.
- Describe the relationship between job satisfaction and organizational commitment.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.