psy360 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
- Describe the four levels of language structure and processing.
- Analyze the role of language processing in cognitive psychology.
- Evaluate key features of language.
- Define language and lexicon.
Reasoning and Problem Solving
- Explain the decision-making and problem-solving processes.
- Analyze how emotion and culture affects decision making.
- Analyze the role of perception, attention, memory, and language in reasoning and problem solving.
Introduction Cognitive Psychology
- Define cognitive psychology.
- Identify key milestones in the development of cognitive psychology as a discipline.
- Discuss the importance of behavioral observation in cognitive psychology.
- Explain the role of the brain in cognitive functions.
Attention and Perception
- Explain the relationship between attention and cognition.
- Analyze the role of perception in cognitive psychology.
Discuss the importance of visual perception.
- Describe the characteristics of primary memory.
- Describe the process of memory from perception to retrieval.
- Assess the unreliability of memory retrieval.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.