psy450 | undergraduate
Diversity And Cultural Factors In Psychology
topic title goes here
Sociocultural Nature of Individuals II
- Discuss the relationship between human development and socialization.
- Examine psychological disorders.
Social Cognition and Interaction
- Explain the relationship between social perception and social cognition.
- Discuss the concept of conformity as it relates to cross cultural psychology.
Critical Issues in Cross Cultural Psychology
- Examine emerging issues in cross cultural psychology.
- Discuss the application of cross cultural psychology to other disciplines.
Introduction to Cross Cultural Psychology
- Analyze the relationship between cultural psychology and cross cultural psychology.
- Discuss the role of critical thinking in cross-cultural psychology.
- Discuss the methodology associated with cross-cultural research.
- Compare and contrast traditional and nontraditional cultures.
- Explain the differences among values, beliefs, and behaviors.
Sociocultural Nature of Individuals I
- Discuss the roles of cognition, emotion, and motivation in cross cultural psychology.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of intelligence testing.
- Analyze theories related to intelligence.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.