Learners explore current issues facing the I/O professional, such as stress and conflict in the workplace, the impact of technology on employee morale, changing dynamics of the employee, and socio-economic factors within the globalized work environment. Additional topics will be added based on the current focus of the literature.
- Analyze current and emerging trends in workplace stress reduction interventions.
- Examine newer approaches to workplace training and development initiatives.
- Examine trends in cross-cultural and cross-generational group dynamics.
- Distinguish trends in I/O-related work/family interventions.
- Predict future approaches to large scale international change initiatives.
- Differentiate various approaches to strategic workforce planning.
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.