Human Performance, Assessment, And Feedback –
In this course learners are familiarized with behaviors associated with the accomplishment of expected, specified, or formal role requirements on the part of individual organizational members as well as means for appraising and providing feedback to employees.
- Evaluate the design of state-of-the art performance management (PM) systems.
- Integrate PM-derived competency models based on specific organizational needs.
- Recommend potential solutions to performance problems, using specific observable behaviors, feedback, and reward systems in an organizational setting.
- Analyze the role of individual psychological assessments, feedback, and coaching on human performance in the workplace.
- Examine the role of ethical practices in PM.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.