Work Motivation And Job Attitudes – psych708 (3 credits)
This course will allow learners to evaluate various theories of motivation and develop a familiarity with and understanding of pertinent research in the field. Learners will be able to adapt motivational constructs to the enhancement of employee attitudes, effectiveness, and well being across a range of organizational contexts.
- Examine job attitudes and their linkage with behavior.
- Evaluate different theories of human motivation and their application in a given environment.
- Apply motivational theories to enhance employee outcomes.
- Develop strategies for increasing motivation and improving job attitudes.
- Analyze practices to address the consequences of organizational stressors.
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks. This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.