psych670 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 10 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Describe the application of the human subjects protection process.
- Write the methods section for a master’s thesis.
- Write the discussion section of a master’s thesis.
- Write the abstract for a master’s thesis.
Putting it all together
- Revise a master’s thesis according to feedback.
Disseminate Research Results
- Share research findings.
Planning and Getting Started
- Develop a research and analysis plan.
Writing the Introduction
- Write the introductory chapter of a master’s thesis.
Finding Data and Completing the Literature Review
- Write the literature review for a master’s thesis.
- Identify a public use data set for master’s research.
Obtaining Data and Preparing a Data Analysis Plan
- Create a data analysis plan that answers a specific research question.
- Prepare data for analysis.
Analyze and Interpret Research Data
- Analyze data to answer research questions.
- Interpret the results of the analysis of research data.
- Write the results section of a master’s thesis.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.