topic title goes here
Data Collection and Hypothesis
- Determine appropriate measurement scales for a given research design.
- Construct effective questionnaires and surveys.
- Conduct hypothesis testing using one- and two- sample t-tests.
- Apply the research process to collect, organize and interpret data.
- Perform chi-square analyses.
- Conduct hypothesis testing using ANOVA.
Descriptive Statistics and Probability Distributions
- Compute descriptive statistics for given data sets.
- Apply probability concepts related to discrete and continuous probability.
- Apply probability concepts to business decisions.
Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Perform linear and multiple regression analyses.
- Perform correlation analyses.
Using Research Data for Business Decisions
- Use research data to make business decisions.
Research and Sampling Designs
- Formulate effective research questions.
- Construct a research design appropriate to given research questions.
- Construct confidence intervals for a mean.
- Apply the central limit theorem to sample means.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.