qnttm561 | Graduate
Research And Statistics For Process Control
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Research, Design, and Six Sigma
- Describe the components of (DMAIC) Define Measure Analyze Improve Control and (DMADV) Define Measure Analyze Design Validate.
- Formulate research questions relevant to management issue(s).
- Construct a research design for research questions.
Descriptive Statistics and Probability Distributions
- Construct confidence intervals for a mean.
- Compute descriptive statistics for data sets.
- Apply probability concepts related to discrete and continuous probability.
- Apply the central limit theorem to sample means.
Data Collection and Technology Development
- Determine appropriate measurement scale types for research designs.
- Construct surveys using measurement scale types that are relevant to the research design.
- Describe the use of scorecards for measuring and monitoring Six Sigma process efficiency.
Research Methods and Business Decisions
- IdentifyÂ application of statistical analysis and Six Sigma processes to business decisions.
- Use data analysis to innovate business processes.
- Conduct a one-sample and two-sample test of hypothesis.
- Perform analysis of variance and chi-square analyses.
- Use data analysis to solve business problem(s).
Correlation, Linear Regression, and Multiple Regression Analysis
- Perform correlation, linear regression, and multiple regression analysis.
- Formulate strategies for predictive analysis and data interpretation.
- Apply concepts of probability to business decisions.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.