read501 | Graduate
Orientation To The Curriculum And Instr. Reading Program
This graduate-level course is 1 week This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Describe the Assignments DRF.
- Describe the Personal, Presentation, and Resource Portfolios.
- Establish a TaskStream account.
- Define the Direct Response Folio (DRF).
- Identify the purpose and use of the e-portfolio in the Curriculum and Instruction-Reading Program.
Reading Teacher Work Sample (RTWS)
- Examine the RTWS relationship to the practicum experience.
- Define the RTWS.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the university supervisor and the mentor.
- Identify practicum materials and resources.
- Identify practicum requirements.
Introduction to the Curriculum and Instruction Reading Program
- Define the mission and purpose of the College of Education.
- Identify the resources available in the program handbook.
- Identify the program description.
- Identify degree completion requirements.
- Examine the Field Experience Record.
- Identify field experience requirements.
- Identify the features of the course materials page.
- Identify the resources available in the Virtual School.
- Identify the resources available in the Web Links Library.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.