rev400 | undergraduate
Introduction To Revenue Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Revenue Management for Foodservice Operators
- Evaluate revenue management efforts in food and beverage services.
- Compare traditional food service pricing methods and factors affecting value perceptions in food services.
Revenue Management in Practice
- Apply revenue management and revenue optimization strategies.
- Compare better business issues in moderate to strong, weak, and distressed markets.
Preparing for Change
- Assess how to engage and empower employees.
Introduction to Strategic Revenue Management Principles & Business Models
- Examine strategic revenue management and planning.
- Analyze the role of supply and demand in pricing and the role of value in pricing.
- Compare the ten principles of managing revenue for the hotelier.
Revenue Management for Hoteliers
- Compare forecasting and strategic pricing data variables.
- Conduct an inventory and price management review.
- Analyze the management of distribution channels for hoteliers.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.