topic title goes here
- Formulate a plan for energy conservation education.
- Describe challenges associated with energy resource management.
Core Concepts Application
- Rationalize a sustainable plan for addressing an environmental issue.
- Evaluate mitigation strategies and solutions to an environmental problem.
- Describe living and nonliving components of a biome.
- Discuss the flow of energy in ecosystems.
- Apply the concepts of natural selection and succession to a changing ecosystem.
Politics and Environmental Risk
- Explain how risk assessment could be applied in a given circumstance.
- Compare and contrast environmental conservation and preservation efforts.
Environmental Issues and Sustainability
- Define environmental sustainability.
- Relate a current environmental problem with possible causes.
- Describe the history of environmental regulations in the United States.
Human Population and the Environment
- Explain the factors that produce changes in population size.
- Identify the environmental benefits and challenges of urbanization.
- Summarize the causes and effects of an atmospheric issue.
- Discuss a key challenge to controlling air emissions.
- Discuss impacts of and solutions for indoor air pollution.
Water Resource Issues
- Identify the impact of human activities on a water resource.
- Formulate a sustainable plan to manage a water resource.
Terrestrial Resource Issues
- Formulate a sustainable plan to manage a terrestrial resource.
- Describe challenges associated with managing a terrestrial resource.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.