topic title goes here
- Compare schools of thought in environmental ethics.
- Explain how ethics influences the human course of action regarding principal environmental issues.
- Identify the local impact of environmental issues.
Energy Consumption and Population Growth
- Identify alternative solutions to current environmental energy issues.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of renewable energy sources to both society and the environment.
- Analyze the consequences of population growth on the environment.
Sustainability and Biodiversity
- Explain the concept of sustainable growth.
- Compare Genetically Modified Organisms to organic and conventionally grown foods.
- Explain the importance of biodiversity to the ecosystem.
Environmental Justice and Economics
- Analyze environmental justice.
- Describe the social and political relationships that are involved in environmental justice as it relates to economic issues.
- Analyze the role of government policy and its effects on environmental issues.
- Identify key governmental policies that relate to environmental issues.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.