soc315 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Legal Framework of Diversity
- Explain the relationship between social mobility and social change.
- Analyze management strategies to ensure compliance in the multicultural workplace.
- Outline the U.S. legal framework related to diversity in the workplace.
The Global Comparative Perspective
- Compare anti-immigration movements in different countries.
- Analyze the historical effect of discrimination on the global economy.
- Recognize the dimensions of diversity.
- Differentiate the concept of inclusion from the concept of diversity.
- Describe diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Prejudice, Stereotypes, Discrimination, and Privilege
- Explain how the concept of culture is used to construct group identity.
- Analyze the social concept of race.
- Describe how behavioral and thinking patterns apply to diversity issues.
Immigration, Assimilation, Pluralism, and Multiculturalism
- Describe U.S. immigration policies within a historical framework.
- Summarize the benefits and consequences of immigrant labor for the U.S economy.
- Analyze strategies for inclusion in the workplace.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.