sped508 | Graduate
Critical Thinking Skills For Gifted And Talented Learners
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Critical Thinking: Twice Exceptional Learners
- Describe the characteristics of twice exceptional learners.
- Identify guiding principles of curriculum development for twice exceptional learners.
- Create instructional strategies to enrich critical thinking in twice exceptional learners.
- Identify ways to overcome challenges in teaching critical thinking to twice exceptional learners.
- All objectives apply.
Critical Thinking: Overview for Gifted and Talented Learners
- Describe the characteristics of gifted and talented learners.
- Identify gifted education programming standards and curriculum models.
- Analyze the teaching and assessment implications of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) on gifted education.
- Describe critical thinking theories and new developments in improving studentsâ thinking.
Critical Thinking: Teaching and Assessment Methods for Gifted and Talented Learners
- Analyze the influence of problem-based learning on the development of critical thinking skills.
- Describe methods for differentiating the process of learning for gifted learners.
- Support the case for developing research skills in gifted learners.
- Identify methods of assessing critical thinking skills in gifted learners.
Critical Thinking: Instructional Strategies for Gifted and Talented Learners
- Identify approaches to teaching analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Describe specific instructional strategies that foster critical thinking.
- Create an educational environment that encourages critical thinking dispositions.
- Analyze teaching strategies that cultivate creativity alongside critical thinking.
Critical Thinking: Beyond the Classroom
- Evaluate methods of integrating critical thinking across the curriculum.
- Plan a schoolwide program that supports critical thinking.
- Propose ways to encourage families to foster critical thinking at home.
- Use technology to support critical thinking in and beyond the classroom.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.