strp581 | Graduate
Strategic Planning & Implementation
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Strategic Choice and Evaluation
- Evaluate potential grand strategies for an organization.
- Evaluate potential generic strategies for an organization.
- Evaluate potential value disciplines for an organization.
- Evaluate potential multi-business strategies for an organization.
Internal Capabilities and Resources
- Assess an organization’s competitive position and possibilities.
- Analyze an organization’s internal environment.
External Environmental Scanning
- Analyze an organization’s external operating environment.
- Analyze an organization’s remote environment.
- Analyze an organization’s industry environment.
Mission, Vision, and Values
- Identify major components of a strategic management process.
- Explain the role of ethics and corporate social responsibility in strategic planning.
- Evaluate the organization’s motivation, innovation strategy, and people strategy.
Create and Sell Your Business Plan
- Communicate a strategic plan effectively to stakeholders.
- Construct a strategic plan for an organization.
Implementation, Strategic Controls, and Contingency Plans
- Create a risk management plan.
- Analyze the key external environmental assumptions and internal metrics that must be monitored during the implementation of a business plan.
- Develop organizational change management strategies.
- Create an implementation plan.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.