tech520 | Graduate
Multimedia For Educators
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Overview of Multimedia
- Identify possible sources of funding to support multimedia use in the classroom.
- Define multimedia and its components.
- Discuss various national standards as they relate to multimedia in the classroom.
- Determine minimum hardware and technical requirements to effectively utilize multimedia in the classroom.
- Describe a variety of software tools and apps that can be utilized in the classroom.
Teaching with Multimedia
- Recommend multimedia to support differentiated instruction for diverse learners and to encourage student engagement.
- Discuss the use of multimedia in various instructional modalities, including face-to-face, blended, and online classrooms.
- Create original multimedia projects to support teaching and learning.
- Identify legal and ethical considerations for multimedia, including copyright and fair use.
Learning with Multimedia
- Develop instructional activities that support students in the creation of original multimedia.
- Recommend strategies to increase academic honesty and integrity when using multimedia in the classroom.
- Develop acceptable use guidelines to promote student safety and security when using multimedia in the classroom.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.