tmgt540 | Graduate
Management Of R&D And Innovation Processes
topic title goes here
Special Issues in Innovation and R&D
- Identify other issues connected with innovation and R&D.
- Evaluate other issues connected with innovation and R&D.
- Mitigate other issues connected with innovation and R&D.
Summary of Innovation and R&D
- Analyze the paradox of innovation, research, and development.
- Determine the effect of technology on business and its relation to innovation.
- Explore change and how it relates to innovation.
Overview of Innovation
- Define innovation.
- Discuss needs for innovation.
- Identify types of innovation.
- Analyze case studies of innovation.
Innovation in the Organization-Why?
- Explain the relevance of innovation in organizations.
- Identify reasons for innovation in organizations.
- Assess the impact of disruptive technology on innovation strategy.
Innovation in the Organization-How?
- Identify attributes of an environment that promote innovation.
- Evaluate management techniques to promote innovation.
Research and Development
- Identify steps in the research process.
- Discuss the preliminary design process, prototypes, testing, and the final design process.
- Analyze case studies of research and development.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.