tmgt550 | Graduate
Technology Transfer In The Global Economy
topic title goes here
Country Analysis for Investment
- Recommend "go/no go" investment initiatives.
- Evaluate data for determining investment opportunities and risks.
- Assess the external and internal environments for international investment.
Country Analysis for Business Development
- Assess the external and internal environments for international business development.
- Recommend "go/no go" business development initiatives.
- Evaluate data for determining business development opportunities and risks.
Country Analysis for Operations
- Evaluate data for determining operations opportunities and risks.
Putting It All Together
- Defend recommendations for international business opportunities.
Country Analysis Models
- Explain the use of country analysis models in determining business opportunity and risk.
- Identify the components of country analysis.
- Explore sources of data and information used for country analysis.
Country Analysis Techniques
- Identify techniques used in country analysis.
- Explain the use of country analysis techniques in determining business opportunity and risk.
- Evaluate published country analyses.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.