vct236 | undergraduate
Introduction To Image Editing And Formatting
topic title goes here
- Apply effective design principles in an image composition.
- Apply methods of layering within images.
- Apply drawing, painting and text manipulation tools and techniques.
Implementing Graphic Content
- Examine the legal issues associated with image acquisition and implementation.
Introduction to Image Editing
- Compare and contrast image file formats.
- Identify various image editing software applications.
- Apply image optimization techniques.
- Demonstrate the use of multiple selection tools.
- Apply photo retouching tools and techniques.
- Apply color adjustment methods.
- Describe filters and effects.
- Explain layer masking.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.