vct305 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Digital Design for Mobile Devices
- Identify the ways to make social media most effective.
- Critique a mobile digital design.
- Explain the R.U.L.E. for conceptualizing products for cell phones.
Overview of Digital Design
- Identify the phases of the design project process.
- Apply brainstorming tools to plan designs.
- Use design terminology to evaluate designs.
Use of Imagery in Digital Design
- Develop effective print advertising.
- Integrate images into media.
Digital Design for Motion Media
- Identify the basic considerations in motion media advertising.
- Evaluate motion media designs.
Digital Design for the Web
- Explain the role advertising plays in web site planning and design.
- Assess the effectiveness of a web site design.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.