vct350 | undergraduate
Desktop Publishing With Acrobat Professional®
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Modifying and Enhancing PDF Documents
- Identify navigational elements.
- Identify methods for modifying and enhancing PDF documents.
- Create an Adobe® PDF document.
Adobe® Acrobat® XI Fundamentals
- Create a first PDF document.
- Examine options for viewing and navigating PDF documents.
- Identify methods for reusing PDF content.
Publishing and Managing Security
- Publish a secure PDF document.
- Compare print production options.
- Identify PDF standards.
- Examine methods for securing PDF documents.
Reviewing, Collaborating, and Commenting
- Construct a shareable PDF document.
- Identify methods for PDF collaboration and review.
- Examine methods for reviewing PDF documents.
Working With Actions and Forms
- Construct a PDF the uses Actions and Forms.
- Identify methods for creating and modifying an action.
- Identify methods to create forms and collect data.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.