Web Development –
This course covers topics such as designing dynamic Web pages and an introduction to Java and Java applets. Emphasis is placed upon the appropriate use of Web programming tools.
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks. This course is available to take individually or as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
- Explain Document Object Model (DOM).
- Explain cookies.
- Explain the difference between DHTML and HTML.
- Explain Java applets.
Web Programming Languages
- Explain AJAX.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.