web240 | undergraduate
Web Design Fundamentals
topic title goes here
- Integrate multimedia files into a web page.
- Create styles for a website using cascading style sheets.
- Create internal, external and anchor hyperlinks in a website.
- Design effective navigation.
Website Troubleshooting, Testing, Publication & Maintenance
- Analyze the usability of a website.
- Explain how metadata can promote a website.
- Describe the steps in the website publication process.
- Identify the steps involved in maintaining and redesigning a website.
Introduction to Extensible Hypertext Markup Language (XHTML)
- Identify basic XHTML tags and attributes.
- Explain viewing and testing markup code in various web browsers.
- Describe how user characteristics and the website purpose influence website design.
- Apply design elements effectively.
- Develop accurate and functional markup code.
- Distinguish the development environment from a production environment.
- Validate an XHTML page using W3C web standards.
- Organize files effectively.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.