Advanced Web Development –
This course focuses on existing and emerging web development technologies. Topics include specialized web markup languages, server-side backend databases, server-side programming, web services, enterprise web development, and web applications.
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks. This course is available to take individually or as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Advisor.
- Describe the page life cycle and the importance of applying cookies.
- Create databases to fit project requirements.
- Apply server-side code through .NET.
- Extract information from a database for a web application.
- Justify the use of a database in an existing website.
- Explain the role of web services.
- Explain the importance of data security.
- Create a simple web service.
Bringing Advanced Techniques Together
- Create a consistent layout using advanced website design techniques.
- The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
- While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor.
- Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.