web407 | undergraduate
Advanced Web Development
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
HTML5 Databases, AppCaching, and Local Storage
- Understand how the modern web browser incorporates local storage.
- Define aspects of local databases and how they can be used in enterprise development.
- Use packaging protocols for multi-platform design.
- Apply a storage routine to your growing Hyper Text Markup Language 5 (HTML5) page.
Advanced Multiplatform Web Applications
- Use responsive design techniques.
- Create a small web application.
HTML5: Semantics and Syntax
- Describe new semantics relevant to Hypertext Markup Language 5 (HTML5) and advanced web development.
- Understand syntax for HTML5 documents.
- Create a HTML5 document and identify its document structure.
HTML5: Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Explain the power of web Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Describe media APIs.
- Explain other related APIs.
- Add a media API with controls to an existing project.
- Script your Hyper Text Markup Language 5 (HTML5) media Application Programming Interface (API) with custom behaviors and features.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.