xbis220 | undergraduate
Introduction To Computer Applications And Systems
topic title goes here
Information Systems and Word Processing Tools
- Use word processing tools to communicate business objectives.
- Explain the benefits of information systems in the work environment.
The Internet and Emerging Technologies
- Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of social networking.
- Explain the benefits of emerging technologies in the work environment.
Databases, Network Applications, and E-Business
- Compare types of electonic commerce.
- Explain the benefits of collaboration tools in the work environment.
Wireless Technology and Spreadsheets
- Use spreadsheets in business situations.
Systems Development Life Cycle and PResentation Tools
- Use presentation tools to communicate business objectives.
Systems Development Life Cycle and Presentation Tools
- Describe the systems development life cycle.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.