If you're interested in nursing, University of Phoenix offers a real-world education that combines flexibility and convenience with quality and relevance. Offered through the College of Health Sciences and Nursing, University of Phoenix offers programs for nursing students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, each of which emphasizes the development of crucial skills that meet today's practical demands.
University of Phoenix Programs for Nursing Students
In addition to online courses, we also have courses available at various locations. The nursing degree options available at our University of Phoenix campuses vary according to the degree you choose to pursue:
- Associate of Arts students can specialize in health care administration, medical records or pharmacy practice
- Bachelor of Science students can pursue degrees in health administration, information systems and long-term care
- Master of Health Administration programs focus on education, gerontology or informatics
- Master of Science programs are available in nursing, health administration and health care education
- A Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Health Care Management is also available, as are many other options
Both our online and on-campus classes are taught by instructors who hold advanced degrees and who have applicable real-world experience in the fields they teach. Through our innovative, interactive school environment you'll get a current, relevant education you can use.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please contact an Enrollment Advisor to confirm program availability in your local area.