Online Doctorate Programs
With the School of Advanced Studies at University of Phoenix, you can pursue your online doctorate. The online doctorate programs from the School of Advanced Studies let you earn doctoral degrees in a wide range of academic fields.
Online doctorates from University of Phoenix prepare today's leaders for tomorrow's world through rigorous, intensive curricula that provide learners with the acumen and intellectual competence to develop, produce and publish high-quality original research.
We offer the following online doctorate programs:
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership/Curriculum and Instruction
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership/Educational Technology
- Ph.D. in Higher Education Administration
- Doctor of Health Administration
- Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership/Information Systems and Technology
Discover the Advantages of an Online Doctorate
When you advance your education by earning an online doctorate at University of Phoenix, you experience unique advantages unmatched by other schools. Our online doctorate programs use a Scholar, Practitioner, Leader Model. Viewed operationally, the model represents a paradigm for incorporating lifelong learning (scholarship), social and workplace contribution (practice) and the ability to exert positive influence (leadership) in our learners' academic, personal and professional lives.
Our online doctorate students pursuing their doctoral degrees have written some of the top dissertations worldwide. In fact, University of Phoenix learners wrote two of the top-ten purchased dissertations from 2006.
University of Phoenix is a member of the North Central Association. Additionally, our online doctoral programs in business are programmatically accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (asbsp.org). Doctoral admission requirements for pursuing your online doctorate include a master's degree and three years professional work experience.
While widely available, not all programs are available to residents of all states. Please contact a University Enrollment Advisor to confirm program and learning format availability in your state and local area.