University of Phoenix offers Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programs through our School of Advanced Studies, which offers doctoral degrees in business and management, educational leadership, technology and health care. The Ph.D. programs at University of Phoenix are designed for working adults who have a strong desire to expand and develop their professional knowledge while maintaining a busy work and family life.
Explore the Ph.D. Program Requirements at University of Phoenix
Students must meet specific admissions requirements in order to enroll in one of the Ph.D. programs at University of Phoenix. Program requirements vary by individual doctoral or Ph.D. program, but all doctoral learners enrolled in the Ph.D. programs must complete residency requirements and write a dissertation.
Explore our additional doctoral degrees along with the Ph.D. programs:
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership/Curriculum and Instruction
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership/Educational Technology
- Doctor of Health Administration
- Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership/Information Systems and Technology
Our Ph.D. programs and other doctoral degree programs are designed to develop leaders. The programs combine established theory and practical skills, and use a highly collaborative learning model. Additionally, the Ph.D. programs and doctoral degree programs are designed by academic professionals to ensure quality and relevance.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations. Please contact an Enrollment Advisor to confirm program availability in your local area.