The American Red Cross, one of the most respected service organizations in the country, is committed to improving lives through its humanitarian relief efforts, education and support services. University of Phoenix shares that commitment. Through our annual American Red Cross partnership, we’re supporting a variety of initiatives:
- The Annual Disaster Giving Program provides a funding base for disaster services that enables the Red Cross to respond immediately and provide food, shelter, counseling and more to individuals and families impacted by disaster.
- Services to the Armed Forces ensures active-duty servicemembers, veterans and their families receive the critical support they need, such as:
- Relaying emergency information from families to servicemembers quickly and efficiently.
- Connecting military families to local resources and support services.
- Offering workshops, information and support services to help with the practical and emotional challenges of deployment and military life.
- Providing transition and reintegration support to wounded warriors, veterans and their families.
- Holiday Mail for Heroes spreads cheer through personally signed greeting cards delivered to veterans, military families and active-duty servicemembers — both stateside and overseas.
Together, we hope to empower individuals, families and communities across the country to overcome even the greatest challenges. We’re proud to join the American Red Cross in building a brighter, stronger future for everyone.
Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.
App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
The use of partner or partnership is for marketing purposes only and is not intended to create a legal partnership.