- Continuing Education
- Certificate programs
Find a course
Find a course
Stay competitive and prove that you're serious about your career. Our certificate programs can help you seek greater opportunities and recognition, or simply enable you to keep up with changes in your field. Many of our programs — including our certificates in human resource management, project management and technology — are specifically aligned with industry-recognized standards and continuing education requirements.
Certificate options include:
Undergraduate for-credit certificates
- Bookkeeping Certificate
- Business Administration Certificate
- Digital Marketing Certificate
- Financial Planning Certificate
- General Management Certificate
- Hospitality Management Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Marketing Certificate
- Operations Management Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
- Retail Management Certificate
- Sales Management Certificate
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Supply Chain Management Certificate
Graduate for-credit certificates
You'll earn college credit for each course you successfully complete and a professional certificate upon completion of all courses. Financial aid may also be available to students who qualify.
Noncredit certificate options include:
The Application Delivery Networking Certificate Program (noncredit) is not credit bearing and not eligible for financial aid. Students completing noncredit certificate programs earn a letter of completion.
To help you gain the skills you need, each certificate program features:
- Regular start dates, year-round.
- Continuing Education faculty average 10 years of real-world experience.
- A challenging academic curriculum developed by experienced professionals.
- An online format that works conveniently with your schedule.
- Classes that average just 14 students.
Discover what a certificate program can do for your future. Learn more by speaking with an Enrollment Advisor today.
Cisco is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries.
Most certificate programs are credit-bearing, and many are eligible for federal financial aid for students who qualify. Please note that the A+ Fundamentals, CCNA and Network+ Technologies certificate programs are not eligible for federal financial aid. The Application Delivery Networking Certificate Program (noncredit) is not credit bearing and not eligible for financial aid. Students completing the noncredit Application Delivery Networking Certificate Program will receive a letter of completion.
While widely available, not all courses are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Advisor. More information about admissions requirements can be found in the Academic Catalog.