Criminal justice and security
Interested in learning more about the criminal justice and security fields? Prepare to take advantage of new opportunities by furthering your education. Select from a range of undergraduate courses that can help you uncover the latest methods and practices in your field of interest.
Our criminal justice and security courses, feature:
- Faculty members who have deep professional experience, including some who have been police chiefs, security professionals, judges and wardens
- Our innovative, interactive criminal justice simulations for realistic application of academic theory
- An online format that makes attendance convenient for your schedule
- Classes that average only 14 students and may also be offered on campus
- Courses that can be completed in as few as five weeks
- Undergraduate course credit that may be applied to your degree*
To learn more about our criminal justice and security courses, please select a course, or sign up to speak with an advisor.
* Associate, bachelor's and master's courses are academic, for-credit courses. Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student's choice. Individual courses are not eligible for federal financial aid.
Certificate programs are credit-bearing, and many are eligible for federal financial aid for students who qualify. Please note that the A+ Fundamentals, CCNA and Network+ Technologies certificate programs are not eligible for federal financial aid.
While widely available, not all courses and programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please speak with a University Enrollment Advisor for more information.