General electives courses
When the undergraduate General Education courses you need aren't available at your current school, or they don't fit your busy schedule, completing your degree on time can be difficult.
University of Phoenix can help keep you on track to graduation. Our wide selection of online courses starts nearly every week, year-round, making it convenient for you to earn the credits you need, and then transfer them back to your current degree program.*
University of Phoenix offers:
- A wide variety of courses, such as math, science or psychology.
- An online format that works with your schedule.
- Associate- and bachelor's-level courses that can be completed in as little as five to nine weeks.
- Frequent start dates year round.
- Courses that may also be offered on campus, where available.
Be sure to check with the educational institution you attend to find out whether credits earned at University of Phoenix are accepted for degree completion. To find out more about our general education courses, select an area of study here, or sign up to speak with an advisor.
* Associate, bachelor's and master's courses are academic, for-credit courses. Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student's responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student's choice. Individual courses are not eligible for federal financial aid.
While widely available, not all courses and programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please speak with a University Enrollment Advisor for more information.