The student experience
We offer small classes, personalized attention, schedule flexibility and a network of services designed to help you succeed.
Online learning services
- Check your email
- Access student services
- Complete coursework through electronic forums
- Log in and participate with your classes when it's most convenient
- Access a full range of academic functions such as registering for classes, paying tuition, ordering books, requesting transcripts, obtaining grades and conducting research for class
- Work closely with a small number of classmates in a Learning Team if you’re working toward your bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree
- Communicate online with classmates, instructors and academic advisors
- Complete 100% of your educational and administrative activities online (excluding doctoral residencies, nursing clinicals and internships and student teaching in education programs)
On-campus learning services
Engage with your instructors and classmates at one of our University of Phoenix locations. Combined with online resources, our campuses offer a number of opportunities and resources to help you make the most of your program, such as:
- Interactive, discussion-style instruction that works with your schedule: most programs are held once a week in the evening, with some day and weekend classes available depending on your location
- Face-to-face class meetings that will help you improve your presentation skills
- A weekly Learning Team that meets outside of class to address challenges and issues faced in today’s workplace
- Many locations offer Resource Centers, which offer workshops, computers, Internet access, study rooms, and printing and copying
A 360-degree learning experience
Learn wherever you choose and in the classroom. Many of our degree programs offer hybrid online and in-person instruction giving you the best of both worlds. Do your coursework on your own time and meet about once a week for an interactive, seminar-style class where you can engage face-to-face with your classmates and instructors. Classes are typically held in the evening to fit into your busy schedule, with some weekend and daytime options available depending on the campus.
At University of Phoenix, your education works with your schedule and prepares you to succeed in the professional world. You get support before you even enroll, learn from faculty dedicated to providing you skills you need in the real world and have access to valuable resources long after graduation.
A dedicated team of trusted representatives will work with you through every part of your journey—from transferring credits to registering to paying for college. We never stop working with you—and for you.
Before class begins, you’ll have a chance to explore useful tutorials and services on eCampus, download tools, review your syllabus and any additional class materials—all designed to help you become a successful student.Orientation Workshop
Our Career Services resources will help identify career options that are the best fit for you and determine what courses you should be taking. And while in your program, you can take advantage of the many resources available to you.Career Services
When you graduate from University of Phoenix and become an alum, your academic journey doesn’t have to be over. We help you keep the relationships you created in school so they continue to help you personally and professionally.Alumni
Our Enrollment Representatives will help you at every step of the way—over the phone and online.
Tell us where you want to go and we’ll help you get there. That’s what career-focused education is all about.