Let’s recap. You created your personal inventory. You searched for possible opportunities and entered the information in your tracking spreadsheet. You prioritized your list to identify the highest priority scholarships. Now, you are ready to apply.
Applications can consist of multiple steps. Read through an application before you begin filling it out to make sure you know exactly what is required. The two most frequently requested items are essays and letters of recommendation. Visit our essay and letter of recommendation sections for additional help in these areas.
If the provider requires the University to complete a portion of a form, use the following contact information to obtain the required items. Forms that need to go to multiple departments may take additional time.
- Financial needs analysis forms — Fax to 480.598.4390; processing time is 48 hours.
- Enrollment verification forms — Fax to 480.643.1040; processing time is 48 hours.
- Transcript requests — Call 800.866.3919; processing time is 48 hours.
If you are uncertain where to send your form, fax it to us at 480.375.9547 or email it to email@example.com. We will work with the necessary department to have it completed.
Browse our featured scholarship opportunities
Now that you have reviewed the scholarship path, browse through some featured scholarship opportunities.
- Funded by University of Phoenix
- Available to prospective and current students
- Apply through our online scholarship portal
- Funded by third-party organizations
- Available to general public
- Apply through scholarship provider