If you meet the eligibility criteria, please complete the scholarship application.
- Access the University of Phoenix University of Phoenix Arizona Forward Scholarship online application.
- Follow the instructions to complete the online application, including the essays.
- Review your application before submitting.
- Print a copy of the submitted application for your records.
- If you are under 21 years of age, you must submit supplemental materials (see below)
Applicants under 21 years of age (only)
If you are under 21 years of age, you must print out, sign and upload a copy of the scholarship terms and conditions and release form. Follow the instructions below.
- Print a hard copy of the University of Phoenix Terms & Conditions and the Apollo Group, Inc. Consent and Release Form.
- You and your parent or legal guardian must complete both forms.
- Scan and upload both completed forms to the online application (“Online Application Acknowledgement” section).
If you do not have the means to scan and upload documents, you must fax your completed forms to 480-375-9547. Make sure to submit your complete online application before faxing your forms. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
A complete application and supporting documentation must be received on or before December 3, 2013. Applications received after the designated deadline date will not be considered. No exceptions.
The scholarship committee will determine the recipients of the scholarship on, or shortly after, the award date of January 22, 2014. You will be notified via email around the time of the award date regarding the status of the scholarship. You will receive a notification email soon thereafter regardless if you were selected as a recipient or not.
Please be advised that it is the applicant’s responsibility to submit a complete application, which must be received on or before the deadline date as set forth above. The scholarship committee accepts no responsibility for incomplete applications, applications not in proper form, lost applications, or any other submission. No exceptions.
For any additional information, please e-mail email@example.com.