College, your way
Earn your degree online, at one of our locations across the country, or in a blended format for the best of both worlds.
Earn your degree faster
Have relevant work experience evaluated for possible credit – potentially giving you a head-start toward earning your degree.
Education that fits your life
Work, family and school? You’ve got this. Earn your degree and achieve your goals taking just one 5 or 6 week course at time.
We’re regionally accredited, and offer many programs aligned to leading industry standards.
Students from Western International University are eligible to transfer to University of Phoenix through a streamlined process designed to maximize your education investment and keep you on track towards your educational goals.
How the Transfer Works
Western International University (WEST) and University of Phoenix (UOPX) have a Transfer Articulation Agreement establishing mutual benefits for you to get the most out of your completed coursework. West students transferring to UOPX will need to complete the application process and we’ll waive the standard application fee. You’ll be assigned a dedicated enrollment representative to assist you through each step to make the transfer process as smooth as possible.
- We’ll begin enrollments starting June 8, 2017 or after.
- We’ll create individualized degree completion plans to maximize your transfer credits.
- We’ll accept credits completed by West students that meet our course equivalency guidelines, as long as your grade was passing.
Tuition and Course Materials
- We’ll match WEST’s tuition rate and waive the fee for course materials for students who have attended WEST within 365 days of June 1, 2017 provided you enroll on or before December 31, 2018.
- We’ll match the tuition rate of WEST and waive the fee for course materials for students who have attended WEST more than 365 days prior to June 1, 2017 provided you enroll at UOPX on or before December 31, 2017.
- Students who are out of attendance with UOPX more than 365 days will lose eligibility for matching tuition and course material fee waiver, and would re-enter under our standard tuition and fees.
- Students eligible for Manpower benefits will be subject to tuition and fees as outlined in the Manpower agreement.
Call 800-641-2619 to contact a dedicated enrollment representative today to explore your options that will best fit your goals moving forward.