The #UOPXPicAWeek Photo Challenge
For each week that you submit a photo, you will be entered into a drawing to win an alumni swag bag. The challenge lasts for six weeks, beginning Tuesday, August 13 at 9:00 am Pacific Time and ending Tuesday, September 24 at 9:00 am Pacific Time.
- Week 1 - Your "Phoenixing" pose. #IAmAPhoenix
- Week 2 - A day at work. #LetsGetToWork
- Week 3 - A photo with another Phoenix. #FindAPhoenix
- Week 4 - A graduation memory. #Graduation
- Week 5 - Rock your lucky socks. #RockYourSocks
- Week 6 - Your best homecoming memory. #UOPXhc
Each week has a different photo theme, as outlined above. Just take a photo of yourself (or have a friend take it) that follows that week’s theme. We will post a sample photo on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram each Tuesday when we announce a new theme.
Please follow these two guidelines when taking your challenge photos:
- Do not take photos with strangers in the background. Ensure that the people featured in the photos know that you are featuring them.
- Do not take photos with other brands’ logos or brand names visible in the picture.
When you submit your photos, remember to include the contest hashtags (#UOPXPicAWeek and the weekly theme) so we can identify your entry. You can submit your photos on any of our three social media sites:
- Post it on our Facebook wall: UOPX Alumni Association
- Tweet it to us @uopxalumni (Be sure to include the #UOPXPicAWeek hashtag and the weekly theme hashtag.)
- Post it to Instagram, tag @uopxalumni and include the #UOPXPicAWeek hashtag plus the weekly theme hashtag.
If you don’t want to participate in the challenge but still want to be entered in the weekly drawing, you can email email@example.com and request to be entered.
For complete rules, details and restrictions, read the official challenge rules.