August 1, 2015
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Arlington Learning Center
1800 South Bell Street Suite 100
Arlington, VA 22202-3546
The Uniform Security Services, a provider of security services for the U.S. Department of State, is hiring, and they're looking for University of Phoenix® students and alumni like you to apply! Please review the Basic Initial Qualification Requirements below.
Register today for this Career Fair where you can learn more about the Uniform Security Services and meet with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Be 21 years of age;
- Be a U.S. citizen;
- Possess a valid Driver’s License
Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a Regionally Accredited school
- An Associate’s degree in Criminal Justice from a Regionally Accredited school and commensurate security experience within the last year
- Be a graduate of a certified federal, state, or local law enforcement training academy, military police school, or the US Marine Corps’ Marine Security Guard School
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of commensurate security experience within the last four (4) years
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of active duty military service, having held the rank of E-4 or higher upon Honorable discharge
Applicants are encouraged apply online at www.icsecurity.com prior to their arrival for this event.