Alumni Scholarship news
University of Phoenix is excited to announce the Forever A Phoenix® Scholarship program. University of Phoenix understands the importance of making higher education accessible for students of all ages and backgrounds. As the largest private university in North America, we take very seriously our social responsibility to our students and the communities we serve. University of Phoenix is particularly adept at aiding nontraditional students complete their education by providing programs around their busy lives.
Together with the University of Phoenix® Alumni Association, University of Phoenix is providing a scholarship opportunity to its alumni to continue their education. Alumni who have graduated from any University of Phoenix degree program, are eligible to apply to receive a full-tuition scholarship toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree program of their choice. Through this program, forty (40) full-tuition scholarships will be awarded. Recipients may choose to attend a University of Phoenix on-ground campus or may attend University of Phoenix online.
The scholarship application period opens Saturday, April 23 at 8 am Eastern Time and closes at 11:30 pm Eastern Time. Only the first 250 qualified applications that meet the defined eligibility criteria will be considered. For scholarship details and eligibility, visit https://alumni.phoenix.edu/benefits-discounts/scholarship-information/forever-a-phoenix.html
Your unstoppable Phoenix spirit is evident every day in your workplace and in your home. And now the world will see it too, thanks to our new “We Rise” brand platform highlighting your inspiring stories. This is just the beginning, and we’ll showcase this new direction with several new videos and promotional materials. You’ll see the following in traditional, digital and social media:
- A new TV spot airing nationwide (Watch it here)
A video profile of Muriel Duncan, an inspiring member of the University’s first graduating class in 1979 (Watch it here)
- Alumni United videos, where our proud alums Bill Warren and Suzanne Morse Buhrow dispel some myths about the University
A video about what it means to rise (Watch it here)
Shop the new University Marketplace
It’s official! The new University Marketplace is now live and better than ever at shopuniversitymarketplace.com.
As a University Marketplace member, you’ll be able to:
- Shop online and earn cash back from thousands of stores
- Access special sales.
- Access print-at-home grocery coupons—select the coupons you want, and print!
- Whether you’re a University of Phoenix, Western International University or CFFP student, alumnus, faculty or employee; Apollo Education Group® employee; or more than one of the above, now you can access all your Marketplace deals with just one website and one login.
- Redeem your cash-back reward by check or PayPal, or choose from a wide selection of gift cards. (Don’t worry; any unredeemed reward you’ve previously earned through the Marketplace will transfer to the new site.)
- Check the University Marketplace blog for interesting articles, retail insight, helpful shopping tips, life hacks and more!
To access the new website, sign in with your existing password or register as a new member at shopuniversitymarketplace.com, and start shopping!
What's up, alumni?
The Alumni Association wants to know what our alumni are up to. Have you written a book? Started a new business? Made a difference in your community? We know our alumni have done some amazing things, and we want to share your business, books and volunteer news in Phoenix Focus magazine.
Email us with your success stories so we can spread the word.