Career Opportunities for Students
Being a University of Phoenix® student means you and your educational goals are supported from enrollment to beyond graduation. Phoenix Career Services™ can help you connect to employers and resources as you pursue your chosen career.
What sets our career services apart:
- Tools to help you discover the abilities you’ll need in the field you choose
- A job portal with more than 121,000* job openings
- Curricula developed in collaboration with industry leaders to help cultivate skills valued by employers
- The ability to search for companies and connect with recruiters interested in University of Phoenix students and alumni
- Resources available to students and alumni to strengthen resumés and job-seeking skills
Some of our Employer Partners:
Our faculty members are employed in the fields they teach, so they can give you news directly from their industries. Combine that with coursework informed by industry collaboration, and our programs help prepare you for the working world.
Isn’t it time to take the next step in your educational and career journey? Speak with an Enrollment Representative today to get started.
Phoenix Career Services
Use our career services suite to help you plan your education around your career aspirations.
Phoenix Career Guidance SystemIdentify career options that are in demand and the best fit for you.
* This number is current as of February 2014 and can fluctuate daily due to jobs being removed, filled or added.