Carousel content with 1 slide.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
Earning a degree is a big milestone. We want to help you reach it.
Get 50 percent off up to four of your remaining courses when you start class by November 30. To take advantage of this offer, you must:
- Sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on or before Nov. 30, 2017
- Have attended a UOPX undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degree program between Sept. 1, 2016 and Aug. 1, 2017
- Have no courses scheduled as of Aug. 31, 2017
- Have 12 or fewer credits left to finish your program
- Enroll and post attendance in a course in your program by Nov. 30, 2017
- Meet the Student Financial Responsibilities outlined in the University Catalog
Finish the last few credits you need to graduate. Call your academic counselor at 844.YES.UOPX.
Our support doesn’t stop there. You’ll get more than just an education.
With tutoring services and resource centers, you’ll get the support you need to graduate.
PhoenixLink™ career services
Connect with PhoenixLink™ career resources to help you create the career path you want.
A powerful network
Make the most of our massive alumni network. It can be one of your greatest assets.
When you meet the Eligibility Requirements, the University will provide a 50 percent tuition reduction on courses taken before Sept. 1, 2018, provided you: (i) do not take a break in attendance over 180 days (excluding Active-Duty Military Deployment as covered under the University’s HEROES Policy, found in the University Consumer Information Guide); and (ii) continue to meet the Student Financial Responsibilities for course progression as outlined in the University Catalog. Other restrictions may apply.