School of Business Risk-free Period Program
About the program
See if the School of Business is a fit for you, at no financial obligation.
Risk is an often unavoidable part of the business world. But learning how to manage it shouldn’t mean taking a chance with your education. Our Risk-Free Period Program gives you three weeks to try out the University of Phoenix experience while taking your first credit-bearing course.
See if the University of Phoenix® School of Business is right for you — all before you spend a dime. Get details on the Risk-Free Period Program and find out if you’re eligible.
Here’s how the Risk-Free Period Program works:
- We’ll confirm you weren’t previously admitted to the University and are declaring fewer than 24 credits.*
- You’ll apply for one of the eligible online associate or bachelor's business degree programs (in approved states).
- You’ll be placed in one of these introductory-level, credit-bearing courses: GEN 127 University Studies for Success or GEN 201 Foundations for University Success.
- If you qualify for the Risk-Free Period Program, you’ll be conditionally admitted for the first three weeks of the credit-bearing course and won’t be invoiced until after the risk-free period ends.
- If you continue attending in week four and beyond, you’ll be financially responsible for the entire course tuition.
If you’re ready to try us out, just fill out the short form here, or give us a call at 866-992-4709.
* If you don’t qualify for the Risk-Free Period Program, you may be eligible for a refund per our Tuition Refund Policy. The refund amount depends on how many weeks you attended, the course length and your state. A Finance Advisor can help you determine this.
The following online School of Business programs are eligible for the Risk-Free Period:
- Associate of Arts with a concentration in Business Fundamentals
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business with Associate of Arts concentration in Business Fundamentals
- Bachelor of Science in Business with Financial Planning Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Business with General Management Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Business with Human Resource Management Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Business with Marketing Certificate