School of Health Services Administration Risk-Free Period Program
About the program
See if we're a fit for you, at no financial obligation.
The health care industry moves fast. But you shouldn’t have to rush into choosing the degree program that will prepare you for it. Our Risk-Free Period Program gives you three weeks to try out the University of Phoenix experience while taking your first credit-bearing course.
See if the University of Phoenix® School of Health Services Administration is right for you — all before you spend a dime. Get details on the Risk-Free Period Program and find out if you’re eligible.
Here’s how the Risk-Free Period Program works:
- We’ll confirm you weren’t previously admitted to the University and are declaring fewer than 24 credits.*
- You’ll apply for one of the eligible online bachelor's health services administration degree programs (in approved states).
- You’ll be placed in one of these introductory-level, credit-bearing courses: GEN 127 University Studies for Success or GEN 201 Foundations for University Success.
- If you qualify for the Risk-Free Period Program, you’ll be conditionally admitted for the first three weeks of the credit-bearing course and won’t be invoiced until after the risk-free period ends.
- If you continue attending in week four and beyond, you’ll be financially responsible for the entire course tuition.
If you’re ready to try us out, just fill out the short form here, or give us a call at 866-992-4709.
* If you don’t qualify for the Risk-Free Period Program, you may be eligible for a refund per our Tuition Refund Policy. The refund amount depends on how many weeks you attended, the course length and your state. A Finance Advisor can help you determine this.
The following online School of Health Services Administration programs are eligible for the Risk-Free Period Program:
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.