Mark B. Johannsson, D.H. Sc., M.P.H., FRSPH
Academic Dean of the School of Health Services Administration
With multiple sciences and health focused degrees, 28 years of hands-on experience in public health practice and a veteran in the fields of management and research, Dr. Mark Johannsson provides a unique look and detailed understanding of the health care industry.
Dr. Johannsson’s spent years applying his academic and professional knowledge within community, corporate and academic settings which makes him uniquely equipped to be a strong and positive resource for students as Academic Dean.
Throughout his distinguished career, Dr. Johannsson has held positions at many prominent health care providers, including:
- Cigna Onsite Health as the Compliance, Privacy and Quality Officer
- Southern New Hampshire University as Adjunct Professor in Health Professions
- A.T. Still University as Adjunct Associate Professor in Health Sciences
- Kronos, Optimal Health Company as the Senior Director of Clinical Operations and Client Services
- Piotti, Johannsson, Robinson and Roe, Inc. as President and CEO
With a wide diversity of education and career experience, as well as a vast wealth of industry knowledge, Dr. Johannsson is an ideal fit within the University.