Transforming the Business
Start when you're ready
Choose an upcoming start date:
Please Note: Attendance and participation are mandatory in all University courses, and specific requirements may differ by course. If attendance requirements are not met, a student may be removed from the course. Please review the Course Attendance Policy in the Catalog for more information.
University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses. While widely available, not all programs are available to residents of all states. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Course level: Doctorate Courses
In this course, students will integrate visionary organizational leadership ideas and practices and apply these to the optimization of organizational resources in a complex, global environment to positively impact future organizational performance, change and sustainability.
This doctorate level course requires proof of completion of a Master's degree. Be prepared to provide documentation during the checkout process.
What you'll learn
Course skills and outcomes
- Interpret visionary leadership ideas and practices in a global organizational setting.
- Align future organizational change to the mission, vision, and values of the organization to support long-term sustainability.
- Incorporate the internal and external factors into marketing, industry and competitive analysis to improve decision-making and business planning.
- Integrate finance, operations, and management structure to achieve continuous improvement and sustainability.
- Exhibit visionary organizational leadership to create present and future value through the optimization of people, organizational processes, and technology utilization.